Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's a BOY!


After being sure it was a girl, we found out on our 20 week ultrasound today that she has a wiener. We are so excited! Now Sabrina can start making baby stuff since she is so handy and has lots of time. If you click on the picture, it will make it big so you can actually see what they are. Since I was expecting a girl it was such a fun surprise to find out that it was a boy. I didn't believe it at first and I'm still in shock a little. We can't wait though and are excited to start buying blue.

4 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Congrats! I was pretty sure it was a girl as well, especially because of the PENCIL! I thought it never lied! LOL, boys are fun though, I sure love mine!

Whitney Shurtz said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Congratulations again..can't wait till your little guy is running around with Bodey! It'll be here before ya know it. Thanks for updating the blog...looks good!

Sabrina and BJ said...

funny!!!

Emma said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for Reese to have another cousin!!