Monday, July 6, 2009
2 Weeks Old
River came 3 weeks early and we are so excited that he is here. I'm really glad to not be pregnant anymore and to have my feet back to their normal size. It's crazy to think that my due date is not even for another week. River is doing great though and Stewart and I couldn't be prouder parents. I am loving being a mom and just staring at my baby's face all day. Here are some pictures of the first 2 weeks of River's life. He's already changing so much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! Congrats! I am so jealous... I still have 2 weeks left. BAH! I'm so sick of being pregnant! I just want to be able to sleep on my stomach again.
River is adorable. And you look fabulous! Post more pictures!
Congrats. He is such a cutie. I am so happy for you both.
Post a Comment