My dad came into town this past weekend to teach at a seminar and he stayed an extra day to hang out with us. It was so great to see him and get to spend time doing fun things. On Saturday we had dinner at Cattleman's and then went to Billy Bob's and saw Darius Rucker in concert. It was really fun even though all of us only knew like 1 of his country songs (he did play a couple of his Hootie and the Blowfish songs that we knew though). On Sunday we went to the driving range and hit a few golf balls (I'm so mad at myself for not taking my camera). Stewart gave Dad a few pointers and he actually did really well considering the fact he was wearing cowboy boots. All in all it was a great visit and we hope he can come again, this time with the whole family!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Visitor!
My dad came into town this past weekend to teach at a seminar and he stayed an extra day to hang out with us. It was so great to see him and get to spend time doing fun things. On Saturday we had dinner at Cattleman's and then went to Billy Bob's and saw Darius Rucker in concert. It was really fun even though all of us only knew like 1 of his country songs (he did play a couple of his Hootie and the Blowfish songs that we knew though). On Sunday we went to the driving range and hit a few golf balls (I'm so mad at myself for not taking my camera). Stewart gave Dad a few pointers and he actually did really well considering the fact he was wearing cowboy boots. All in all it was a great visit and we hope he can come again, this time with the whole family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
My bro just played a song for me the other day and asked me who it sounded like, it was Darius Rucker! I didn't even know he'd gone country!
hahaha--i can just imagine stewart...ahhh-cracks me up!
I was really hoping that I would be your first visitor, but I guess it is ok since it was your dad!! And I have been a little busy!! But you guys look so happy!! Miss ya!
I am so glad you found my blog! I was thinking about you. How's life? What in the heck are you doin' in Texas? Tell me all about it. Where are you working? What else is going on? Oh, I miss your guts!
Email me!
meggieloulou at gmail dot com
Post a Comment