Saturday, January 3, 2009

Knocked Up!

For those of you who don't know (which I think is like 2 people), I'm pregnant! Stewart and I are thrilled and are due in July. I haven't been to the doctor yet (I did schedule an appointment though) but my sister did sneak me in to have an ultrasound when we were in Idaho for Christmas. Things look good so far, even though none of us there really knew any different, but it looked good to me. Also, we moved back to Utah, so we're excited to be close to our family again. Hopefully more fun baby news to come, but so far that's all I got!

3 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

OH MY GOSH,, YOUR PREGNANT!!! I can't believe it.. and you moved back.. why on earth didn't I know that.. well anyways.. I'm happy for all of the news.. But damnit, start looking pregnant..

Sabrina and BJ said...

p.s. you might need to change your song in the heart of Texas.. FUNNY!!

Whitney Shurtz said...

Tomorrow is the big day so i'm expecting to see a new post from you! Call us when you find out!!